Sunday, September 27, 2009

10 Days and Counting

Well everything is set. Well, almost everything. But in 10 days I will be on a plane on my way to Ireland.... and Mark. A life long dream and a dream come true all rolled into one. Mark truly is the most remarkable man I've ever met. He's got a twisted sense of humor, a great sense of self, and a wonderful outlook on life. He's fun with a good head on his shoulders. I'm blessed to have him in my life. Right now our relationship isn't really defined, but to have him in any capacity is more than I ever could have hoped for at this stage of my life.

So it's off to Ireland I go. Hopefully I've got everything I need. I'll have my computer with me so maybe I will stop by and leave a message or two. Keep me in your thoughts.

As always, I love you all.

1 comment:

SparkleFarkel said...

I wish you the very-est of very best!