Monday, April 7, 2008

Time for Candace Havens

I finished Evermore last night. Try as I might, I couldn't keep from crying. The character of Jayr reminded me of myself a little. Okay, so I'm not a Darkyn but that need she had to be loved and wanted... well I think we all know that feeling. Ms. Viehl is a fabulous writer and this series is a must for any Paranormal Romance fan. Since the 6th book in the series, Twilight Fall isn't coming out until July, it's time to move on (or back) to another series I enjoy.

Candace Havens' Bronwyn the Witch series aka Charmed &. Only this time, in Like a Charm, it seems that another character from the series is taking center stage. Haven's has this easy way about her humor in these novels, 3 before this one, and her characters are very entertaining. I've got lots to do these next few weeks, so I probably won't get finished with it as fast as the previous books, but I'll savor it all the same.

No comments: