Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank You Ever So

The last few weeks have been rough on me. I don't mind when things in life change, it happens. But when things happen with no rhyme or reason it throws me. So I've been thrown for a loop and it's taken its toll on me. In the midst of all this happening, the 3rd 'anniversary' of my operation took place which made the screwed up emotions I've been feeling even worse.

Friday night I was just awful. I was good for most of the night and then I found that I just couldn't hold it together any longer. I felt lost and alone. Three years being strong for everyone even when I didn't feel it inside is a little harder than it might seem. The ever so nice Donal came to my rescue. This is one of the reasons why I call him friend.

There are some things that are beyone even Donal's expertise. I've lost my confidence and I wasn't sure how was gonna get it back. Suddenly, out of the blue, a friend I've not spoken to in a while appeared and put me to rights again. 'Darrie you don't realize what a beautiful person you are. Your heart is pure. Everyone who meets you ends up liking you, and that's without seeing how lovely you are. Any man who can't deal with your intensity and passion isn't worth your time.' I needed that more than you could understand.

This whole situation still has me at wits end, but I don't feel so down on myself now. My lovely friends have taken care of me, like you always do. As always, I love you all... thank you ever so.

No comments: