Saturday, January 31, 2009

And Now a Word With Our Sponsor

I’m again under the weather but I did promise Riley (my fierce and loyal reader) a new blog today, so here it goes. Another ‘survey’ thingy, this one from a friend. It’s kinda naughty of me but enjoy nonetheless.

This or That?
Righty or Lefty: Both, although I use mostly my right hand. Oh, you mean writing? Lefty.
Short or Tall: Do you do this just to hurt me?
Black or White: Transparent.
Glasses or Contacts: Both. I can’t wait until I can wear my contacts again.
Drink or Smoke: Neither really.
Reading or Writing: I do both. Very well I might add, unless it involves big words.

5 Things?
Last 5 Movies You Saw: Deceived, The Last King of Scotland, The Wedding Singer, Fletch, and The Nugget
Last 5 Songs You’ve Downloaded: The entire CD by Pez which includes 15 songs.
Last 5 Songs You Listened to: (okay don’t laugh) Blue Sky Mine by Midnight Oil, The Scientist by Coldplay, Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus, Stormy Weather by Billie Holiday, and Dude by Beenie Man
5 Songs that describe you: Eye of the Hurricane by David Wilcox, Why Does it Always Rain on Me by Travis, Miss Indepenent by Ne-Yo, Trouble Breathing by Alkaline Trio, and Forever by Vertical Horizon (for Mike).
5 Things You Can’t Live Without: Water, Air, Music, Laughter, and More Water?
5 Things You’d Eliminate if you could: Death, Nasty Uno People, this damn cold weather, my festering cold, and that idiot I work with.

Do You Like?
Drugs: Vicodin rocks?
Drinking: You’ve got a preoccupation with this.
Sex: Why, girls can’t be into it?
Kissing: Shouldn’t you have asked that before asking about sex?
Me: I’m reconsidering our friendship.
Yourself: I’m pretty happy with the person I am, flaws and all.

About yourself:
Hair: Brownish/Auburn.
Eyes: Blue or grey – depends on what I wear.
Nose: Yes, I have one. It’s kinda small.
Feet: Small, what a pain in the butt.
Height: Yeah, now I really hate you.
Voice: I was told the other night that it was sexy so I’m going with that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short people rule :P
I need to start a blog too xD and write about you Darrie ;)
I love you Darrie :D
-Riley

boromirbeauty said...

Riley: I loves ya too dear. You rule. :P Just don't tell your Mom cuz she'll toss me in the slammer. J/K. I've got three girls in mind for you at this moment. :)
Oh wait, that makes me sound like a pimp.

Mr.SHADOW said...

we can arrange something for that stupid, if you want to :) car accident for example :):):)

boromirbeauty said...

Shadow: My wonderful friend, I might take you up on that. :)

Anonymous said...

You can be the pimp as long as I don't have to be the hoe ;)
-Riley