Saturday, January 24, 2009

Back to My Old Self

After a roller coaster of a few days. I'm feeling back to my old self. Well, maybe my old self plus some. :) I needed some time to brood and vent a bit (maybe a bunch), but if there's one thing I've learned is that I've gotta meet things head on. I just needed someone to remind me of that. Which I did. So, whoo hoo! Go me!

And what a better way to celebrate my good mood than with a few pretty pictures.


Ewan:
Kevin:Karl:

Oh, that's lovely. Don't 'cha think? Okay, time for some writing. I'll say one thing for recent event, I've had enough vivid thoughts to make for some interesting writing. :)


*big stupid grin*

2 comments:

Cartrunk Entertainment said...

The old self....*raises glass* Here's to it. Cobwebs and all. The stability of being the person you were versus the person you may have become whether we liked it or not.

How is none of this sounding like the fun and frivolous happy comment I wanted it to be? Hmmm....

boromirbeauty said...

I love all your comments. But you can add a happy one if you'd like.