Friday, January 2, 2009

If if Ain't Broke, We'll Do Something About That

I love TVdotCOM, but recently they've made so many changes it's not the same site any longer. So many of my friends have left the site, so here's a poem in honor of them.

So you love our site,
We'll fix you.
You won't believe,
What we can do.

Screw up the good,
Replace it with bad.
Ruin your fun,
You'll be so sad.

We'll drive this site,
Into the ground.
Soon all the users,
Will no longer be found.

We can break everything,
You know it's true.
Don't you like,
Our accents of blue?

You'll love our improvement,
Of that we are sure.
We did things you - our valued users,
Truly asked for.

Oh wait,
That's not right.
But who gives a damn,
We don't need users to visit this site.

2 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

Awww excellent poem!! And so very very true.

I left Tv.com a while ago, I've hooked up with some really creative and interesting people there though.

boromirbeauty said...

Awww, SweetPea, I missed you girl. I'm so glad you're around.