Monday, January 26, 2009

Meanwhile back at the Ranch....

You know, most of my blogs here have been about books. I love to read so it's only natural that I'd talk about something I love so much. I'm a great one for being in a bookstore and suggesting to people what would be a nice read. I'm at Borders so often that it seems like I work there. I'll tell you a secret, I've always wanted to work in a bookstore or a library. Maybe I'll own one, one day. A bookstore that is, not a library. My love of books is why I stole SweetPea's bookshelf thingy and added one to my blog. Thanks SweetPea. :)

But today's blog isn't about books. It's not even about sexy guys.... Eric Bana, Hugh Jackman, Marton Csokas, Gerard Butler.... it's about... me. Or at least it's a quiz that I was sent and answered. It's a bit stupid but I did it anyway, enjoy the answers.

Name: Darrie
Age: 36
Place of Birth: Amityville, New York
Where you live: Long Beach, New York
Sex: Female
Sex?: Maybe later, thanks for asking.
Job: Overlord of the Billing Department - BLVD Magazine & Anton Newspapers
Status: Divorced - Looking?
Favorite Actor: Sean Bean, Gerard Butler, Christian Bale, Ewan McGregor, Eric Bana (/etc)
Favorite Movie: Apollo 13
If You Could Live Anywhere?: Ireland, In a Lighthouse - Mars?
Favorite Food: Chicken - I'm so boring but I've got 100 different ways to make it
Drink of Choice: Water... Sex on the Beach (seldomly)
Opposite Sex of Choice?: Huh? There's only men, right? Since I'm female I'll say men.
Are you gay?: Yes, I'm very happy thank you but I still like men.
Last Book You Read: (re-read) Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
Ideal Partner: Foreign with a beautiful voice, funny, kind, ready to deal with a little crazy
How Much Money is In Your Wallet: None, I need to go to the bank.
Is this annoying: I'm mildly annoyed
Tell me One thing About Yourself: I love to giggle.

4 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

***attempting to sing like Marni Nix, but, of course,only succeeding to be off-key*** Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me!


Hmmm. I should have gotten Ewan McGregor to sing that for me-- didn't you just love him in Moulin Rouge!? His voice is so, so... so pure and real!

P.S. Your blog survey makes making new friends fun!

boromirbeauty said...

Sparkle, yes I loved Ewan in Moulin Rouge, but then again he could sing the dictionary and I'd be short of breath. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the survey, I get them all the time from a friend of mine so I figured, 'why not.'

Mr.SHADOW said...

Ireland, In a Lighthouse :) We`re sharing the same dream :)
Has Amityville Horor really happened ?
Moulin Rogue is one of my all time favorites :)
I love chicken :) I`ve got 200 different ways to eat chicken :):):)
I`m Turkish with a beautiful and sexy accent, funny, kind, ready to deal with a little crazy but married :) Sorry :)
The most beautiful thing with a woman is giggling :):):) I love women when they giggle :)

boromirbeauty said...

Shadow: I'm glad to hear that someone else thinks that living in a Lighthouse would be cool.
Yes, Amityville Horror is based on a true story.
Chicken good. LoL.
It's okay that you're married, I've just adopted you into my family... that would be creepy. :)
My MSN user ID is The Giggling One. I just love to laugh, it's so helpful to life.