Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Open Letter

So you've been reading my blog it seems.
Reading about my feelings, my likes, my loves.
The things that scare me and the things that give me strength.
You've been mentioned.
More than once.
Others have as well.
You're backing away.
So are they.
The intensity is too much for you.
Imagine what it's like for me.
To let someone see me so intimately.
To admit that I need help at times.
Strength without struggle is half-hearted.
Life full of fear can be rough.
Overcoming fear makes us stronger.
Finding the strength can be tough.
Share my strength.
My experience.
My friendship.
From me, you've nothing to fear.
See me for who I truly am.
Know my passion and compassion for the blessings they are.
Read my blog again.
This time... hear my voice when you do.
Feel the words as they were intended.
Sincere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darrie your strength makes you golden.
'SG'

boromirbeauty said...

SG: Have I told you lately that I just love ya to death?