Monday, March 9, 2009

Yourself Through My Eyes - Part I

I wish all my friends could see themselves through my eyes. See you how I see you. It occured to me, however, that my friends might not know what I see in them. Today I will tell a few of you how I see you. I'll follow up with another blog about the rest of my friends at a later date. Maybe seeing yourself through the eyes of a person who loves you unconditionally will help all of you see yourself in a new light.

Frakker (aka Ralph)
I've known you for a while now and your heart is amazing. Even down you've always taken the time to make those around you feel good about themselves. I've seen you lift people up with your humor, myself included. I see you as a director, directing the lives of the people you care about. I'm lucky to be one of those people.

Riley
I don't think I can ever say enough about you my sweetheart. For such a young man you have a wisdom far surpassing many men twice your age. In my eyes you can do nothing wrong. In my eyes you are my child whom I will always fiercely protect. Funny how you're always trying to protect me.

Gab (aka Gabfan)
Woman you're a gift. You're so much like a sister to me, even more so than my own flesh and blood. You're the type of person I never get bored talking to. In my eyes you're a teacher, a bard, and a life-long friend. Go Red Devils! :P

Donal
My darlin' you're brilliant. I see so much potential in you and your life. I can see you conquering and changing the world. I know what it is you must overcome, and I know you will do it. You see through me, so in my eyes you're a superhero. You're Superman... and you're a super man.

Hoeech (aka Hoeech)
I've always wanted an older brother, I hope you understand why I see you as mine. You're advice is always given with love and respect. You're help has been invaluable to me. Your friendship as well. In my eyes you're the man a father wants his daughter to fall in love with... and how very lucky your girlfriend is to have you.

Bri (aka Breezy)
You go girl! Look what you're doing! I love the fact that you know exactly who you are and say, 'screw it' to anyone who doesn't like it. In my eyes you're a warrior.... I only wish you could see that side of yourself. I can never thank you enough for sharing your words with all of us because they show us how much you've grown over the years.

Chris
The man who has broken down my walls more than once. You're someone who doesn't give up, yet at the same time knows when to back down. Traits very rare to have in combination with each other. I see you doing everything and anything to achieve your happy ending. In my eyes you're a savior, someone who taught me to open up to others. The sweetest man in all of Scotland.

Amy and Russell
I have to put the two of you together because I just can't imagine a world where you two aren't together. I see you both as promise. What true love can do to people. It gives me hope for all of us. In my eyes you're family and always will be. You're lucky to have one another, and we're lucky for having you both.

If you've not seen your name, you'll come soon. I've so much to say about you all.

5 comments:

Cartrunk Entertainment said...

Thank you. I consider myself lucky to have you in my life. A caring individual who can see the good in people they've never met, spread joy and entertainment across platforms and mediums with thoughts and pictures and generally share your outlook and hopes with all us. Such a kind and open person. Thank you.

boromirbeauty said...

Frakker: You make me blush man. Thank you for that, I need it today it seems.

Russell and Amy said...

We make it look e-z but its not. You have to know what love is, its kids crying at 3am, a slap in the face cuz she had a bad dream, but some place in all the drama you make time to hold her, to hold him, to fight for him, to fight for her, and to be man enough to KNOW you would cry if you lost her.

boromirbeauty said...

Russell: Beautiful statement. I do know what love is, sadly I fall in lust a whole lot. *wink wink* I'll know it when I see it though and it'll change the world for me. I'll keep you posted little brother. :)

Hoeech said...

Awwwwww, shucks!