Friday, February 13, 2009

12:14 am And All is Crazy

What on earth am I doing up? I'm playing Uno with Riley. Or rather we are in the Uno room and we're doing other things. I have the best time with him. We were playing with Sean earlier, but he had to go to bed... he's the smart one. I'm the one who has to be up for work in a few hours.

I'm missing Amy and Dave and Chris a bit. Amy's away and well, Dave... I won't even get into that one. Chris is another story all together as well. I talk to him a bit at least, that's saying something. But I'll always have Riley, which is very important to me. Although he and his girlfriend broke up and he didn't tell me because he knew I'd worry about him.

I told Sean and Riley about my cancer thingy, which is a huge step for me. It's not that I hide it, I just always hear the pain in the voices of people when they hear the truth and it makes me a bit sad. Grateful that people care, but sad because I know they wanna help and can't. It's all good actually... me I mean. No worries.

Right now Riley and I are messing with a French dude who is trying to insult us... fun. All I can say is.... OOOPPPs. I'm cryin now I'm laughing so hard.

Hmmm.... gotta go drink some water so I'll say goodbye for now. Love you all. :)

No comments: