Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Darrie is Afraid of Ants

Yeah, it's true. I've got this huge unnatural fear of ants. I can take almost any other bug, but ants.... ick! Maybe it's because they're all over the place. I don't really know. I also dislike termites and slugs... barf! Ants are by far the worst however, and in the Summer our company is like an ant magnet. It's gotta be all that damn paper we have. I had to pick a newspaper company as my employer, didn't I.

I don't really have too much to say here today. I'm in a party chat with Donal, only he's fallen asleep. It's about 2 in the morning in his part of the world. He was so tired when we started talking, I feel kinda bad that he stuck around to talk to me for as long as he did. Not because he fell asleep on me, that I don't really mind (although he's a quiet sleeper), but because he can't be comfortable there with his headset on. Even his avatar is yawning and stretching. I took a picture of it and added it down below... replacing my ear.

I'm listening to Matchbox Twenty... 3AM. That seems a bit on the appropriate side right now. :)

As always, I love you all.

No comments: