Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All The Things You've Said

The past two months I've had a bunch of really nice or funny things said to me. I dunno if much of it is true, but I'll go with it either way. Some of them are really for my eyes only and I'll keep it that way, but here's a few I can share. You probably will not all know the people who said them, but you might see your own name...

Mark B.: (we no longer talk) You have a nice voice, calm and sweet... something I can listen to all night long.

Riley: (about one of our friends) Crzy wants to see my hot naked bod.

Chris: I'm not givin' up that easily... believe me.

Donal: (at 4:30 in the morning) lol sleep.

Joe: (after me being happy for several days) You're glowing.

Jeffrey: (about someone else on the list) I think I like that friend of yours.

Russell: (when I said I'm scared of relationships) You're like my sister, I'll protect you.

Amy: (after someone tried to make me feel small) You're nice... don't say bad things about you!

Sean: (after I told him I felt sad) You're a kind and intelligent woman.

Spartan: (after I got excited about killing mutants) I like this girl!

Steve: (when I told him I was Irish and Italian) This is my kind of girl.

Dave: (we don't talk any longer either) I could help you with that...

Riley: (comparing me to someone else)....and you're kind, sweet, caring Darrie.

Hmmm.... nice thoughts there.


Also, you'll notice that I changed the colors of this thing. I like orange and black a great deal, plus I thought the green would look nice with it. Okay, so it's Halloween colors... I don't mind.
As always, love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darrie you are like my third mother; only because of my real mom and my aunt who kept me at her house for a week and helped me through some hard times. But besides them you are deffinately the best! You are an extremely great person Darrie.

-Riley

boromirbeauty said...

Riley: I love you to death. I'm happy to be third. :)